When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I've really enjoyed your honest reviews of your bikes in the 'Shootout' Pete.
Great to read and interesting too, even to someone like me that's never even ridden American bikes of this style and era.

My experience of American made bikes is limited to my TOC stuff, which are not very dissimilar to my British or French machines of that time period, but these bikes of yours are all way out of my personal frame of reference.
I live in hope of riding one someday though.

If I had to chose one of them based on what you've written it would be the '1937 Westfield single speed', but then again I am biased towards the "one gear is all you need" school of thought.
Simple and quiet, all I need; although if it came in the colour of the 1938/9 'Shelby Flyer' I'd be even more enamoured!

Cheers again, much appreciated.
I really enjoyed all the input from your AMPS posts. I'm liking your '34 Moto the best. So far.
Ian

Shakedown ride on the '39 Colson DBR.
It's kinda noisy and rough, but it will be a rainy season project for me for sure.
Lotsa parts that don't really belong on it but I just had to get in the saddle and see.

20221121_135028.jpg

20221121_135729.jpg

20221121_140048.jpg

Back