When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Dahon Folder customized to climb and fly like a 29 er.... Corning corporate headquarters. Corning museum of glass!

A649DE18-CBD8-43D9-905F-EB49495F7EC6.jpeg

D6F76B94-8FDC-41F4-B476-0F247280FB8E.jpeg

E756D048-9925-4079-BCA3-95F9C5B19D4C.jpeg

Out with the V-CC again today.
Riding the full chrome 'Romani' pista special today.....
20230329_170656.jpg

...25 miles, fixed gear; I don't ride this often enough. Super lightweight Columbus' tubing frameset and very nice Campagnolo/Mavic wheelset makes for a very sprightly ride.

Also seen here next to M.M's beautiful Joe Cooke 'Imperial Petrel', such a wonderful machine.....
20230329_120510.jpg

...a couple of punctures between the 6 of us riding after lunch didn't dampen our enthusiasm to enjoy a rainy day ride on fantastic old bikes.

Thank you!! I'm having a hard time getting used to the tires. I like my tires black. Just black. I have a primal dislike of gumwalls stitched into my DNA & don't care for whitewalls or colored tires. The blacker the tire the better in my eyes. I really am trying to get over this hang up but fighting instinct isn't easy........🤣🤣🤣🤓

Riding on the wrong side of the tracks! 1940 Colson. I met the previous caretaker at the Foothill Flyers, Overtown Brewing, meet and ride. He sent me photos too! Thanks Eddie! I saw where he had it for sale on the cabe in 2015. It got new brake discs and transfer spring yesterday. Rides so nice!

20230330_124926.jpg

20230330_124553.jpg

Back