When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I rode this one to the end of the driveway and back just for the opportunity at the new place.

PXL_20230331_065457390.jpg

One. Content. Dude...

in-between rain-storms,
AERO KING
View attachment 1812628
i like tires with miles and smiles.😘
It never rains but it pours.....
20230331_092518.jpg

20230331_092507.jpg

20230331_092522.jpg

...26 miles, just for fun, heavy rain, and when I get to the coffee stop, no-one else turns up.
Never mind, I guess they have more sense than me!
The 'Ciclos Minaco I' pictured sheltering from the lovely Spring weather in Abingdon town centre this morning.

I was blessed to have a couple more hours on my new bike to get better acquainted. Didn't take any pics until I stopped at Marcos for hot dogs. I was starving!!🤓

IMG_20230329_160155918.jpg

IMG_20230330_165919083.jpg

(Bacon wrapped dogs with mayo, mustard, ketchup, onions, pinto beans, tomato & cheese. Best hot dogs EVAAAAAH!!!) Could eat a bucket of the roasted & marinated chiles too.😍🥰

I confess that this is what bike I rode yesterday.. sunny and mid 30’s and ride with a few friends eager to get riding this Spring. ‘65 Coppertone Jaguar with Lake Michigan in the background. Tunnel Park near Holland Michigan. A tunnel goes under the sand dune hence the name.

2A2A8A25-7285-49F4-AB45-2E41EF6A483C.jpeg

1FE44F22-BF8D-4930-9393-F2FB8E82DD63.jpeg

140605CE-0736-4656-B86C-FD3FA1E26C6C.jpeg

oops, I was so excited about driving my new truck today, I forgot my camera.
Great greenway ride, temperate weather, and a tailwind on the final climb - and great overcast for taking photos - sorry about that.
msFP64d.jpg

But my toy-buying days are at an end for the next 5 years, which is exactly how long I plan to work before taking max SSA.
Good thing I already have enough bikes, kayaks and fishing tackle to retire.

I will show you Bonnie Blue as she came off the build stand a couple of weeks ago.
glxOBs8.jpg

I figured out all my road shock was in the truss of the the V-O front rack, plus I didn't like the Shimano side-pull brakes (compounded by fender clamp loads).
So I made the swap to Gran Compe center pulls, added the mini front rack, and the Berthoud-Singer mini front bag. Every problem solved, she glides, and brakes to spare.

Last edited:
Happy Saturday! 1st day of April 2023
8th Anniversary of this Western Flyer,
showing up in the Classic Bicycle hobby,
to be loved much,
IMG_0808.jpg

Saturday was a "Delivery Day" for this Paperboy, in the '70s,
IMG_0810.jpg
this rider won 1st place, in his age division, 2017, "Sprint" on this aluminum machine,
IMG_0813.jpg

Fun day at the beach, with lots of folks loving, where we are....

Back