When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The clouds cleared enough for me to ride under the Waning Gibbous Moon this morning.
View attachment 1850379

View attachment 1850380
Better to Ride!
Ahh, the old paper route delivery bike and bag….I remember back in the day delivering the Gardena Valley News In Gardena, CA 2 days a week paper and 35 cents a month. ( raised to 55 cents later). I had great customers and always reeled in some tips making sure every paper landed on their porch!

'37 Shelby on patrol after my morning chores on the Cottage. May get to 80 today with high clouds and a light breeze from the East. Giving the new Parade bars a test run as well.

20230607_094137.jpg

20230607_094259.jpg

20230607_094325.jpg

20230607_094959.jpg

'37 Shelby on patrol after my morning chores on the Cottage. May get to 80 today with high clouds and a light breeze from the East. Giving the new Parade bars a test run as well.

View attachment 1850823

View attachment 1850824

View attachment 1850825

View attachment 1850826
Ian, I like your parade bars, I thought I would hate them but love the non reflectored “ aero/struts , ( parade bars) I put on my Colson. I’ve been looking at getting reflectored pair to try on one of my other bikes. They’re a nice addition to your bike.

Ian, I like your parade bars, I thought I would hate them but love the non reflectored “ aero/struts , ( parade bars) I put on my Colson. I’ve been looking at getting reflectored pair to try on one of my other bikes. They’re a nice addition to your bike.
Thanks Rick. This Shelby is one that I'm hanging all the "bling" on, trying to catch up to Mark K. I just need a giant Yoder horn( or two! )and a flowing Fox tail.

Ahh, the old paper route delivery bike and bag….I remember back in the day delivering the Gardena Valley News In Gardena, CA 2 days a week paper and 35 cents a month. ( raised to 55 cents later). I had great customers and always reeled in some tips making sure every paper landed on their porch!
Yes, me too; Huntington Beach Independent for more than 3 years.
Riding to work that way for years now.
Start at the 1st page, read the "Rules" and ride along!
Thanks Rick. This Shelby is one that I'm hanging all the "bling" on, trying to catch up to Mark K. I just need a giant Yoder horn( or two! )and a flowing Fox tail.
They call me Sparky, it's All Connected!
Two rides today, that i don't have time to go into detail right now, typing...
EPIC day,
5 am leave, 1937 AERO KING to the Wedge, and HB. 24 miles:
IMG_1511.jpg

IMG_1515.jpg

Ticket if locked over-night? @cyclingday
IMG_1527.jpg

IMG_1529.jpg

IMG_1530.jpg

Home, a quick Medical appt. procedure, and back out to meet @lounging
1941 Elgin, by Westfield. 32 miles to Sunset Beach for lunch.
IMG_1532.jpg

IMG_1535.jpg

IMG_1537.jpg

We bumped into Marty @cyclingday at our favorite lunch spot.
IMG_1539.jpg

IMG_1538.jpg

IMG_1542.jpg

Thanks for the RIDES!!!

Rode the Special order Frost Silver Cruiser over to ck out the progress on the Orange fountain ( not much!!!? ) and hit the car show in the evening, been going there for years and just noticed the sign saying no bikes🙃

IMG_0396.jpeg

IMG_0397.jpeg

IMG_0401.jpeg

IMG_0404.jpeg

IMG_0405.jpeg

IMG_0408.jpeg

Back