When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

-
When the weather gets hot & I'm in a "gotta ride" mode.
I usually ride this bike which has special feature attachments.

2qimmhd-1.jpg

Last edited:
Nice, where'd you go today?

No destination really, just a couple of miles in our neighborhood, I live in Upland so is best to ride east / west or west / east... north or south we end up having to deal with hills and the wife won't go for that if you know what I mean.

Last edited:
Rode my truck up and down some allies this morning try to beat the scappers,does that count? heh heh 0 for 1 today,came home and finished converting a racer from single speed to 3 speed

Pearl Harbor bike

41 BF Goodrich Challenger. I got this from a bike guy at my favorite local swap meet in the dark, early Sunday morning,Dec.7 ... It was probably brand new on that infamous Day in the middle of the Pacific back in 1941. I found "Goodrich" grips for it, these big bullhorn bars, sliding rail saddle that "May" have Goodrich stamped in it too!...
This bike glides down any path on the old BFG whitewalls that were on it when I got it. I'm looking for a BFG Safety topper for this to add 1 more goody to it. Enjoy pics.
securedownload-20.jpg
securedownload-21.jpg
securedownload-22.jpg

securedownload-20.jpg

securedownload-21.jpg

securedownload-21.jpg

securedownload-22.jpg

Back