When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Went for a ride with my oldest granddaughter she rode the 3 speed fast back and I rode my 1961 3 speed Racer.
20170523_195913_resized.jpg
20170523_195949_resized.jpg

Went back to do the northern section of the Wallkill valley rail trail. I t was a misty Monday so not many people out. Especially wanted to see the Rosedale trestle over the Roundout creek, had heard a lot about it. Pretty cool, but really enjoyed the old lime kilns & mines along the trail. There were a lot of them. In one section it seemed to be ten degree colder from the air coming out of the caves. They left pillars of stone holding up the mountain as they pulled out lime for the kilns. Wonder how they knew to do this, trial & error? Nice ride, went for miles, trail is almost dead level which was good since battery didn't take a charge from the day before. Made it to the outskirts of Kingston. This part is in the lower Catskill mountains, beautiful time of year up here.

View attachment 470699

View attachment 470700

View attachment 470702

View attachment 470703

View attachment 470704

View attachment 470705

View attachment 470708

I love this. <3

56bc9fe9ac72d24c57f35cadc3e99826.jpg
2039ef31dbbd34e2ffc596f0a739ba0b.jpg
01adbb9b1a1cf62868c4cfc8ea918ccc.jpg

I dusted this one off an rode on Buffalo's Slow roll . Was the oldest bike by 60yrs there lol. Love them or hate them .. when I ride my Cycle trucks people ask the strangest questions. " is that thing by the front wheel a bumper ?" ( the drop stand) lol.
Good times glad the 5 months of snow is gone !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back