When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

-
2 VW car shows this Friday, riding around my 77 Spitfire
IMG_5905.JPG
IMG_5907.JPG
IMG_5908.JPG

I have one of these too. I picked mine up a few years ago and it's hanging in the basement. Mine looks to be in similar condition as yours, the paint is original and in nice shape. Mine is missing the ball light but has the bracket. I liked the tank and the fenders so I bought it. I need to ride it!
The tank and light were what drew me to mine also. I am going to get a more comfortable seat, may try to dye it same color as the original the one on there is hard as a rock not good for an old fat guy.

The tank and light were what drew me to mine also. I am going to get a more comfortable seat, may try to dye it same color as the original the one on there is hard as a rock not good for an old fat guy.
Yeah I agree that seat is terrible. I have a few other middleweights with the same problem. They ride nice but the seats are awful.

Yeah I agree that seat is terrible. I have a few other middleweights with the same problem. They ride nice but the seats are awful.
If I am going to ride any of my bikes for long distance I want a comfortable seat I'm not worried about the vintage look at that point I can always put the original seat on later. I bought this one to use on my Schwinn 3 speed Racer it was only $25 but makes riding much more enjoyable
20170616_235324.jpg

Back