When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
IMG_0477.JPG

Had the afternoon free, planed on going up to the upper Wallkill trail but rain was imminent there, to the north. Headed south west to the Sussex branch trail. Old RR 1860 to 1968, approx. 20 mies north/ south then it meets a 28 miler, heading west to the Delaware water gap. First time there, nice ride, rustic in spots, but very smooth & not much grade, a lot to see. Just off the trail were some old granite quarries, past a couple of lakes & ponds, lots of side trails, this is a pretty cool spot. Got a couple of hours of nice riding in before the skies opened up.

fullsizeoutput_3ad.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_3b0.jpeg

Flat beer and a fiddle we have a place like that here in Arkansas too only difference is I bet that fiddle player has most of his teeth! They also play the banjo, you may of seen the movie?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha! He's a retired life science teacher with one published children's book. He he lives off of SSI and tips. He does pretty good out here.

I've been to that pub. Quite nice, too. Visalia is a pretty little town. Lamplighter Inn!
Downtown Visalia is improving. I got married at the Lamplighter Inn.... I sang Frank Sintra's version of " I've got you under my skin" to my wife; first and last time singing in public. Stop by for a ride sometime.
-Jake

Back