When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Nice ride today on my 49 Luxury Liner
20180508_175812.jpg

I got the 1933 Colson running for the 1st time using the custom 3-spd rider wheelset I built specifically for it. Had to fix a bunch of stuff though.(Bent fork, cracked/bent stem, busted fender braces, shot wheels, wrong parts, fake parts, missing parts etc...) I made a longish 3/4" seat-post with another seat to get it on the road for a short spin today. Pretty smooth. I'll continue to work on the origin. N.Departure single speed wheelset, I may as well ride it some.
IMG_8963.JPG

IMG_8964.JPG

Last edited:
Out in north west New Jersey to pick up stone. Had noticed the old RR bed along Rt.46 & have been wanting to try it. Rode as far as I could in both directions & was able to get up hill to another old line. Made it over some shaky old bridges, not the place to try a tripple3 impersonation. Turned around at the rotted bridge with the rubber mat over it, I know that trick.

fullsizeoutput_7f2.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_7f3.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_7f5.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_7f6.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_7f4.jpeg

Back