When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

-
Got out on the Ibis for a couple hours with some buddies. A lot of bike/hike traffic today on our trails...getting busy in town.
IMG_9409.JPG

IMG_9406.JPG

IMG_9410.JPG

Got out on the Ibis for a couple hours with some buddies. A lot of bike/hike traffic today on our trails...getting busy in town.
View attachment 828028
View attachment 828029

View attachment 828030
I see your single track is all washboarded,,,,I can't even ride my favorite trail, too much moisture,all the buffalo and antelope have it stomped into a mudhole, can' t ride it this season, when it dries up the horse back riders will have it all messed up this summer,,,back to the hard roads....

Last edited:
Ibis MTB....Not all our singletrack has washboard spots! Just high traffic areas. Got out with my buddy Chip today and rode the handbuilt stuff down low. Saw very few hikers, no riders & no washboard on a Saturday....:) Took it easy on him as he has been out of town and not riding...
IMG_9415.JPG

IMG_9427.JPG

IMG_9436.JPG

Last edited:
The Sacramento River in Redding has a nice shady spot to watch the golfers at the driving range.
IMG_1363.JPG

I think the name of the place is AQUA GOLF.
IMG_1364.JPG

It was a hundred degrees out. A couple beers and chit chat, and I was ready to pedal back to my refrigerator called the Holiday Inn.
IMG_1362.JPG

So I asked the owner about the golf balls. He said, "They float."

83fde3f65179cc88c08a47f88e1eab78.jpg
891e87f0b1abf02741edaea94d6d023d.jpg
1e0d40e39af3fda35d4c3a443bb408fc.jpg

Went to Home Depot to buy a shovel

Stopped at a yard sale, asked the guy got any bikes or bike related items

Pulls these two out and says , “ these are just as vintage as yours!, $60 each that’s a deal!, just for you “

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back