When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
A coworker was in from Peterborough, UK last week, before his flight home today we went on the Sunday group ride.

He on the Bianchi, Lou on his Gitane, and I on the 1986 7-Eleven team bicycle.

9BDBD7C6-8F9C-43F2-92C8-0BBA19714C19.jpeg

B0458259-C49E-41F5-BF41-CD841ED9DCBD.jpeg

A coworker was in from Peterborough, UK last week, before his flight home today we went on the Sunday group ride.

He on the Bianchi, Lou on his Gitane, and I on the 1986 7-Eleven team bicycle.

View attachment 845134

View attachment 845135
Tad and Tom zooming in for coffee
TqlsLyd.jpg
F4pAO3f.jpg

huge group for coffee this morning - I should have taken more photos, but we got gabbing
and I apologized to Tom for the very French mods on my great English club racer
O0uTCex.jpg

Friday was glorious, a dry line came through overnight and it was absolutely chilly rolling at 7am - the sun soon took care of that, but it was a great morning.
- I have been getting my rides in (over 100mi/wk) - just have kayak of the brain right now - logistics for fall coast trips with Lou and Steve, et.al. - tuning rigging, spying rent properties, tide charts, e-mailing proposals to buddies. But that is solved, we got the fleet and our canal rent property on Estes Flats secured for the October new moon. (Estes Flats is on the upper right of the chart)
I bought a new paddle
hlpOMsX.jpg

Last edited:
Tried out the Windham, NH rail trail. They want to make sure you know it's a rail trail, so they parked this here (sarcasm aside, I think it's pretty cool. I also had a better joke for this, but couldn't get the wording quite right).

37982917_10155960416373191_4592527208702017536_n.jpg

The ride goes by all kinds of nice scenery, but I could hear the approach of a large expense of kids (I believe "expense" is the collective term for a group of kids) that I had already passed and didn't want to get caught up in that again like Gulliver in Lilliput, so I didn't get a great shot. Kids like this bike, but I don't have the heart to tell them it looks cool and has some unique attributes (cue Joerg Sprave, "Let me show you its features!"), but is actually pretty terrible—rides fairly comfortably, but it feels every pound that it is and the frame is as flexible as a ballerina, but in a bad way and with none of the dedication to an art . . . and now I miss my dancer ex.

Anyway, I could hear the words of the chill artist, Mr. Robert Ross, echoing in my head: "Maybe there's a squirrel living in your happy tree."
"Can it be an unhappy squirrel getting plucked off a branch by a redtail hawk?"
"It's your world, it can be anything you want."
"Thanks, Bob, you're swell!"

37979136_10155960416493191_2133517720023465984_n.jpg

Climbed out of the heat in town to higher, cooler environs on the Ibis>>> with my buddy Scott today.
IMG_9910.JPG

Did some bushwacking/route finding...
IMG_9912.JPG

Smoked out here in Utah from the western fires. During the ride, it worsened. 3.5 hours, 3200 more feet of climbing and about 18mi...been riding a lot.
IMG_9918.JPG

IMG_9923.JPG

Back