When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
8118CCAA-499A-4D06-A49B-1C8435E8E179.jpeg

66A06A0C-523E-4AB0-A788-EB37B3354061.jpeg

2B734E9F-641D-438E-B442-D9F949CD34C7.jpeg

I love this picture of the Tiki cruiser on the wall just before the wind blew it over and I caught it with my other hand by the seat post.
@cyclingday was there too.
@Cory got a new tandem to peddle ;)
9B850A9B-5C11-40AA-8AE4-1951254BD085.jpeg

Last edited:
I rode the BSA out to grab pizza with the family. It was still a bit warm but I didn't notice it due to all the ash from the fires landing in me eyes. The stuff burns the heck out of your eyes. Also, my little green buddy got to ride the new Elgin before I did.

IMG_0963.JPG

IMG_0964.JPG

IMG_0965.JPG

great photo op, too easily ridden past

American (also called San Diego) IPAs are a bit different from Bass.
Not to offend, but they've moved way forward on hops nose and complexity, and most are actually doubles in alcohol content.
Our extreme in bitter (in a good way) is Stone, yet they offer Stone Ruination IPA which is liquid gold smoothness and lingering light malt.

Pliny the Elder from Russian River Brewery by most American agreement is the pinnacle of balanced complex hops, and my buddy also brews from their kits, though this recipe is a bit over the top for the tailgating crew.
some of the hops they provide look like you should be smoking them.

Ballast Point Brewery offers their complex Sculpin to give Pliny a run for its money, and likewise, their Manta Ray competes with Ruination.
West Coast IPA is also in the best I've ever tried.
View attachment 849534
English IPA's have also movie d on from 'Bass'; American style versions are 'de rigeur' over here, Thornbridge breweries 'Jaipur' is my personal favourite, but Cider rules the roost for me if truth be told.

On a 79 Twinn today with my son in Huntington Beach CA. Got to ride with him 2 days in a row. I'm ecstatic :)View attachment 850332

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
Nice! I picked up an early '70s Twinn a couple of years ago. Wish I could talk someone around here into riding it with me. You would think with 4 kids between the ages of 13 and 21 that it wouldn't be that hard... :rolleyes:

Rode solo on the Ibis>>> today early, climbing 3300 feet & just under 23mi. We are burning up without much relief in sight here in Utah. Need rain bad.
An old mining drift at 9000 feet offered up some shady climbing relief.
IMG_0042.JPG

Looking down Mo-Fo Hill....most bikers walk up this top section...steeper than it looks!
IMG_0046.JPG

And the down..
IMG_0055.JPG

Last edited:
Back