When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I home now; safe.
My bike is a lil' tweaked and needs the front wheel fixed and trued.
@Cory and @SKPC were there and witnessed my crash; not a scratch on me; I thank God; most would say, "Lucky".:D
IMG_8187.JPG
IMG_8188.jpg
IMG_8189.JPG
IMG_8190.JPG

After some food at Great Mex; we ran into Peter out for a ride, so he joined us on the ride.
We rolled up on the hill that Hippie Mike would always "Feet Steer" while Waving his hands over his head.
I attempted and failed; dumping my ride right on the trail but kept it under me until stopped.
I bent the bars, broke a spoke with my foot stuffed into the wheel, and scratched up right pedal.
We rode on and talked about how great it is to be out on bikes in SoCal.

IMG_8197.JPG
IMG_8191.JPG

Thanks for the Ride!

You're not too far from Santa Monica. We have friends in Palos Verdes we visited last year and we went out on the Santa Monica pier.
Lots of people and bikes there. One guy was on a tall red circus bike...he had rigged up an air tank and had a loud air horn he would blow. I had a tall bike I made years ago, gave it away and I'd like to make another one.
I'm glad you're ok and home safe!

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

Back