When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

-
Sweet Cyclone coaster ride with some Southern California rain. On my 1964 King Size in Long Beach CA. Queen Mary in the background.
e39ff54db7437893170139612b4e3ce1.jpg
bea13c57f98705b8585501b1ceec801b.jpg
e708f58da4c9edbbb14032fb7a4afb16.jpg

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

After I got home me and my girl went for a spin around the block just to enjoy the beautiful weather. I rode my 1950 Black Phantom and Denise rode the bike she calls Freedom because she says it makes her feel free. I bought Freedom for her a couple of years ago so she could ride around and that led me to buying a new "reproduction" Columbia so I could ride with her. From that I got interested in vintage bikes and pretty soon I was hooked. When we go camping we still take Freedom and my Columbia with us to ride around and enjoy the scenery.

IMG_7198.jpg

Winter took a little reprieve here in N.Y. too, yesterday. Topped at 63 degrees. Checked out some of the progress on joining the rails to trails around New Paltz & Poughkeepsie. Eventually there will be over a hundred miles of interconnected walking & bike lanes. Stopped on the walkway over the Hudson for some photos.

fullsizeoutput_a9b.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_a9c.jpeg

DSCN1227.JPG

Back