When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Sweet Cyclone coaster ride with some Southern California rain. On my 1964 King Size in Long Beach CA. Queen Mary in the background.
e39ff54db7437893170139612b4e3ce1.jpg
bea13c57f98705b8585501b1ceec801b.jpg
e708f58da4c9edbbb14032fb7a4afb16.jpg

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

After I got home me and my girl went for a spin around the block just to enjoy the beautiful weather. I rode my 1950 Black Phantom and Denise rode the bike she calls Freedom because she says it makes her feel free. I bought Freedom for her a couple of years ago so she could ride around and that led me to buying a new "reproduction" Columbia so I could ride with her. From that I got interested in vintage bikes and pretty soon I was hooked. When we go camping we still take Freedom and my Columbia with us to ride around and enjoy the scenery.

IMG_7198.jpg

Winter took a little reprieve here in N.Y. too, yesterday. Topped at 63 degrees. Checked out some of the progress on joining the rails to trails around New Paltz & Poughkeepsie. Eventually there will be over a hundred miles of interconnected walking & bike lanes. Stopped on the walkway over the Hudson for some photos.

fullsizeoutput_a9b.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_a9c.jpeg

DSCN1227.JPG

Back