When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

-
20190205_170501_001.jpg

I'm not working today so I pedaled away in the dark to be the carrier of "Light For All" in FV, HB, and NPB.
1940 Western Flyer HD Service Bike.
IMG_9253.JPG

@Cory met me about 2 1/2 hours later on my ride; a little warmer by 8 :eek:

IMG_9263.JPG
IMG_9262.JPG
IMG_9264.jpg
IMG_9267.JPG
IMG_9269.JPG

A beautiful day here at OC Beaches that we get to look at the snow covered Mountains shining in the Sun.

72 balmy degrees today in south Texas with a steady light mist.
Put on shorts, made a guest appearance in the office, picked up some supplies, and headed to the greenway to knock out 25
G1xeIea.jpg

my '57 Lenton GP is right at home in this weather.
A smoke test ride for the new FD - I adjusted this one better than the old (dead) one, and it's working sweet
https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/more-raleigh-lenton-gp.105188/#post-985192
UpHze3w.jpg

I couldn't believe it, first week in February, and Starcrest mound is blooming
Verbena
raock44.jpg

and bastard cabbage
QdqFJgq.jpg

PFm66Oo.jpg

always see white herons along the marsh and creek, but usually not close enough to photograph
jTR2pOk.jpg

yeah, it would be asking too much to get the head badge and the bird in the same shot
u9FM1t7.jpg

of course I stopped at 2Bros BBQ for ribs - suffer
KgiDG5O.jpg

while I was packing my ribs, chatted on the patio with a couple from NYC who really liked my Raleigh - she had a 50s Raleigh before

Last edited:
72 balmy degrees today in south Texas with a steady light mist.
Put on shorts, made a guest appearance in the office, picked up some supplies, and headed to the greenway to knock out 25
View attachment 944453
my '57 Lenton GP is right at home in this weather.
A smoke test ride for the new FD - I adjusted this one better than the old (dead) one, and it's working sweet
https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/more-raleigh-lenton-gp.105188/#post-985192
View attachment 944454
I couldn't believe it, first week in February, and Starcrest mound is blooming
Verbena
View attachment 944455
and bastard cabbage
View attachment 944456
View attachment 944457
always see white herons along the marsh and creek, but usually not close enough to photograph
View attachment 944458
yeah, it would be asking too much to get the head badge and the bird in the same shot
View attachment 944459
of course I stopped at 2Bros BBQ for ribs - suffer
View attachment 944460
while I was packing my ribs, chatted on the patio with a couple from NYC who really liked my Raleigh - she had a 50s Raleigh before
ps - our warm spell was short-lived - it will be in the 30s tomorrow and all through the weekend - welcome to Texas

Back