When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

-
It was in the 30s when I left on my HD Service bike to go to the shop for work.
I finished early and checked with the local beach riders, where they might be.
I parked that bike at home, and hopped on Velvet to cruise the beach with bike buds; what a great Day!
IMG_9277.JPG
IMG_9279.JPG
IMG_9280.jpg
IMG_9281.JPG

It was so beautiful, I rode with Marty down to the end of the peninsula with a lovely tail-wind pushing us there.
Velvet cuts right through the head-wind back, to the side streets home.
Thanks for the Ride @Cory & @cyclingday and Lunch too!

Re: Warm Spell

Same here, lasted for only a few days and it rained 75% of the time, but I was able to time my schedule to get two nice rides in this week...

First ride was 50 and sunny, second ride was really cool that started with heavy fog in the morning (had to use my D-Cell headlight to clear the way LOL) but was 60 and sunny by noon!

ride6.jpg

ride7.jpg

ride4.jpg

ride2.jpg

ride1.jpg

oops posted on the wrong thread, so editing to a weather update.
30 degrees and sleet all day yesterday, which made sense.
Got up this morning to 30 degrees, thunder, lightning and heavy rain, which I've never seen before

Let's see 'em!
A couple of rules though, please:
Must include new picture(s) taken just before, during, or just after the ride.
Keep it fresh: no recycled, old, or duplicate pictures.
Maybe include a description of the bike and the trip?

Dropped the car off at the shop yesterday, but forgot to get some laminating pouches needed to finish a project. Aired up the Conti Ultra Sports and took the ~5mile roundtrip to Office Depot on the ~1947 CroMo Continental w/ Sturmey cartridge bearing drum, Sachs 2spd kicker, SKF cartridge bb, Sachs/Campagnolo crank. Just got back, this bike is always fun to ride:

View attachment 575018
Awesome! 11,000 replies and over 400,000 views
Happy Sunday morning on my Flying Cloud!
IMG_9332.JPG

B2C792EB-E2F3-4A67-8929-AA123BD2CD5F.jpeg
IMG_9336.JPG

Last edited:
Back