When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
20190224_092307.jpg

20190224_123941.jpg

20190224_154249.jpg

20190224_145246.jpg

I rode several bikes today! Ok,the pit bike was just for a minute,but it went home with me.

You cali guys really SUCK!!! all day long, all i can do is work on my project bikes and you guys got sun and sea without all of the white, sleezy cold white &#!^ here in the great white north!!
Not sure why we suck because you picked a crappy place to call home brother.maybe you should move or take a vacation here and come ride with us instead of bitching about it.

Not sure why we suck because you picked a crappy place to call home brother.maybe you should move or take a vacation here and come ride with us instead of bitching about it.
Oh, so sorry to be a bummer to you cali guys. I was only venting. So don't take it so personal. At the very least, i don"t have to put up with all the shake and bake you all have to. I here Nipomo has the best weather in the country. Bar none. Maybe i'll just have to take a trip out to the land of fruits and nuts just to have a break from this lousy winter here. So thanks a-lot for that. P.S. I wasn't BITCHING!!!

Oh, so sorry to be a bummer to you cali guys. I was only venting. So don't take it so personal. At the very least, i don"t have to put up with all the shake and bake you all have to. I here Nipomo has the best weather in the country. Bar none. Maybe i'll just have to take a trip out to the land of fruits and nuts just to have a break from this lousy winter here. So thanks a-lot for that. P.S. I wasn't BITCHING!!!
I THINK YOU MEAN ALL THAT WAKE AND BAKE,,,MORE HUGE STORMS HEADING OUR WAY,,WHICH IN TURN,,YOU SHOULD SEE IT IN SNOW FORM IN THREE OR FOUR DAZEo_O
Now whose BITCHING?

Back