When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
View attachment 962066

Daylight savings begins today. Does that mean it is spring?:rolleyes: Not sure what that big bright thing in the sky is- but it sure felt nice.
Is daylight savings a nationwide thing across the pond? Or does it vary depending on where you are located?
British summertime (our equivalent) doesn't happen until the 31st. March.

Is daylight savings a nationwide thing across the pond? Or does it vary depending on where you are located?
British summertime (our equivalent) doesn't happen until the 31st. March.
pretty much everywhere except Arizona and maybe a couple of other geographic areas in the continental u.s.. Lots of legislation trying to move through to end it. not sure how i feel about that. Never enjoyed when the clocks roll back in the fall and darkness sets in around 4;30p.m. but i really like the late summer evenings when the sun goes down and it's still light around 9:30 p.m..

Sunday quiche run on the burnt orange Racer! :)

27B3FE5C-E65E-4CF5-BE8B-5D51034EE376.jpeg

I rode the 60th Anniversary Syracuse, 20" frame awesome cruiser for awhile today.
Up to Anaheim, back to Orange and around the Circle a few times.:blush:
Back down the river trail and met another rider that does some riding as well.
A great day riding with a bunch of great bike folk.
IMG_9815_3.jpg
IMG_9816_3.JPG
IMG_9819_3.JPG
IMG_9820_3.JPG
IMG_9828.JPG

Above is Tom @oldy57 from Canada and Jim @Jimmy V from MI. Probably talking about the weather.;)

IMG_9831_3.jpg
IMG_9836_3.JPG

This is the 5 year anniversary weekend of when I got to be the next care-taker/rider of this bike from Dave @old hotrod
Thank you; I still love it!
It stays in the house and is "Dad's Bike"; I feel like a kid every time I ride it.

Took a test ride up the hill on the 1901 Monarch cushion frame roadster rolling on freshly glued Robert Dean smooth tread tubulars. I was able to get rid of the wartime Morrow hub in favor of a TOC fixed gear hub acquired from Bricycle, thanks man, it’s beautiful! This is all I am going to do to it except to replace the correct grips once I get the missing ferrule. Of course I need to ride it far enough to wear the molding seams off the tread area.
59399D35-CE6B-4A7F-8488-8DC0417F170A.jpeg

And of course we have the State flower in the foreground in the second photo. They are just beginning to bloom so there’s going to be an explosion of blue soon!
053C82F0-19D6-48F9-84EF-22D806720736.jpeg

Back