When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you work on today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Is that a 24 or a 26 inch bike?

What pedals are those?
I will put it this way, when my father in law gave it to me, it had 26 inch wheels and 26 x 1.75 tires on it. I have put 26 inch mountain bike wheels with 2.125 tires on it. I don't think I could get those size wheels and tire in a 24 frame. ..or can I ?
The handlebars and seat look kinda on the small side. And I am not sure what the pedals they are .

Got some more done on my pops Father’s Day present. It hit me tonight.... Dad is the one that taught me to clean and service these old bikes... And here I am doing one for him. It’s gone from just a gift, to quite the experience for me. Would really LOVE to find some white walls for it without paying an arm and a leg!

Good afternoon Caber’s! Working on the wheels for the 57 today! Not sure where or what these wheels came from but managed to remove most the paint that was sprayed over this sweet teal color. These wheels are really light with shimano hubs and nexus 3 speed. Not perfect but darn good!

313CC64E-60BF-4681-BBC8-E6F2E22CF951.jpeg

D66A4EEF-C741-4F6F-84F4-473BEEF93B57.jpeg

C0752663-9A32-4487-86AB-A450344225B3.jpeg

Back