When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you work on today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Laced my first wheel last night. Going to do a set of patinaed wheels for a future project.
Hammerhead
20200315_090143.jpg

20200315_084543.jpg

20200315_084456.jpg

Cleaned up this all original Fleet Wing by Columbia Ladies bicycle I found at a yard sale today. New tires, really cool spaceship styled headlight, Springer front end, Persons Seat with crash bar, the rest of the bike looks unused, no scratches or scrapes. Got it real cheap. Any info on value or rarity is appreciated.

View attachment 1156712

View attachment 1156713

View attachment 1156714

View attachment 1156715
I've been diligently cleaning and preparing x53 parts. Only a bike enthusiast could truly appreciate all the work that goes into a refurb of a classic bike.

I know one thing for sure Steve. If I laid that many parts out like that I'd be lost in the tall grass. I have to go part by part, piece by piece, or only God knows what I would come up with after I finished. :) And I agree, before I got addicted I wouldn't have had any idea how much work it takes to restore an old bike.

Back