When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you work on today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Been working on this . Still need some more rides on her to dial it in

Added the new tiller bars and a set of repop Union pedals to the ’84. I like the unfinished look of the bars on this bike and may keep them this way, when I was originally thinking black powder coat. Rides fast and comfortable.

The last pic shows the surprise peanut shell that emerged from the bars I took off of this rescue. Laughed like hell when I saw it fall out with the rest of the dirt. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever seen inside an old bike? Might need a separate thread for that!

View attachment 1511721

View attachment 1511723

View attachment 1511724
That’s nuts! Lol! Unbelievable how nice those fat franks ride huh!?!

Arrow by F. A. Baker New York Racing Model Circa 1920s?​

Just disassembled and cleaned the bottom bracket and crankset, replaced the bearings with period parts, lubed up a replacement section of chain. Discovered the handlebars are stamped - 29. Found a nicer set of complete 28", period wood wheels (not shown). It's getting there. Will update with progress.

In search of a more complete saddle and some period rat trap pedals, Brampton's 1/2" axles possibly? PM DIRECT IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING PLEASE. Thanks!

View attachment 1506538

View attachment 1506539

View attachment 1506540

View attachment 1506541

View attachment 1506542

View attachment 1506543

View attachment 1506544

View attachment 1506545

View attachment 1506546

View attachment 1506547
Did some soaking and light cleaning. Replaced the saddle, wood wheels and tires. Added some old grips I had in a drawer.

IMG_0718.JPG

Been working on this old Huffy "Fury" for the last couple of days. Tore it all down, cleaned and greased every bearing in it except for the pedals (will mess with those later). The Bendix Aviation 2 speed was time consuming but is also the main reason that I bought the bike. Added a new set of tires and it is on the road again!

Back