When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you work on today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Slow day at The Corp. Yard ,,and forgot my bike stand at the house so I relied on our John Deere Backhoe310G as my stand.Here is my project,,sometimes I wish I never started,,I was told it was a 1934 Shelby Motobike but sometimes I wonder ??I will post the serial # on the proper Thread so I wont get barked at.Some may know,the fork was bent in and sideways,no headtube bearings,botton bracket bearings were shot,the skip tooth,was missing a tooth,,a first for me,,and the Morrow rear hub was to say the least ,spent,,all of the above were tended too,now I am trying to get some color back cause its dull as a butter knife.This is our Shelby # 9

Yesterday I worked on my 1921-ish Miami Racycle. Just did a raw mock-up to puzzle out what parts I need to find. In need of: both stem and bars of the type shown with a rusty surface but some nickel remaining. Also a rear fender brace. Thanks for looking and stay well out there!

C8E86C0F-EB16-42FC-97BE-6ABB8247965F.jpeg

Brought this 53 Westfield badged Columbia back from the dead. Someone had painted the bars and stem with oil base white paint? Bars were trashed and replaced with a Wald unit but stem was stripped and cleaned up the best I could. Now once again a solid dependable rider!

Back