When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you work on today?

-
Can’t wait to see what ya come up with!!
A mish mash of a cool 98 Trek cruiser frame, Elgin and CWC parts. I’ve named it La Fugazi (a fake in Italian-American slang, higlighted in the movie Donnie Brasco) as I am building it to look like an American balloon tire bike.

I love the curved mast Murray built bikes and hope to get a decent original one someday.

A mish mash of a cool 98 Trek cruiser frame, Elgin and CWC parts. I’ve named it La Fugazi (a fake in Italian-American slang, higlighted in the movie Donnie Brasco) as I am building it to look like an American balloon tire bike.

I love the curved mast Murray built bikes and hope to get a decent original one someday.
View attachment 1671084

View attachment 1671085
Pretty frickin cool Ozzie!! Never would have thought about that combo myself!

The mailman delivered a package from the nice people at Velocal today. Someone needs to explain to me why anything I order from Texas takes 3 or 4 times longer to reach me than anything I order from any other state... are they really an independent republic who only tolerate the rest of the world? A curious Canuck needs to know!

anyway... lovely product, easy to apply and they really make the bike look good. If I ever get the chance I really must thank the man who deemed this trash and threw it away.

View attachment 1670886

View attachment 1670888
Well texas is yuge? Everything is bigger must take forever to cross north & I’ve been detained at your border for no apparent reason lol hahaha 😂🤣😂🤣

Back