When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you work on today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
36 Motorbike…added a straight back locking fork. For those that don’t know, the locking position of the front wheel is 90 degrees for the early lockers. Big improvement on 37 with the angled lock.
View attachment 1726633View attachment 1726634View attachment 1726637
Love that it’s correct now! It is worth mentioning that Schwinn changed the lock position because there’s an issue with them being more likely to fall over with the wheel 90 degrees. That tank is beautiful and thought you should know so it stays that way!👍🏻

Finished the ND hub rebuild on my Buddy’s CWC Roadster. Stopping super nice now!

21E1F5DA-C043-459A-BDE1-B3998F6AD393.jpeg

B3866785-0C59-49C9-A187-66367CB8A1B5.jpeg

Love that it’s correct now! It is worth mentioning that Schwinn changed the lock position because there’s an issue with them being more likely to fall over with the wheel 90 degrees. That tank is beautiful and thought you should know so it stays that way!👍🏻
Thank you.
90 degree lock angle + drop stand = bike on its side. 37 was a big improvement for the cyclock.

I dug through boxes of parts looking for a fork I want to use in the Winter Buildoffs on RRB. Sooo glad it was where I thought after 10 years.

Found some other stuff along the way I kept out as well. A 20" bmx fork...

Some bars that are too nice for my Elgin Moto

Erector set bottle cage...

3 speed stuff...(1970 AW & AB3 from 1980)

Shifters

Finally made some progress on a 10 year old project- the roccocco Rambler frankenbike! Mismatched ca 1905 Pope frame, 1899 Gormully and Jeffrey fork, and a G&J crankset that would not fit at all. A few years ago I was working near a frame builder and they grafted a 1" threaded steering tube on the bizarre tapered and clamped G&J fork and I am finally sticking parts together. A JIS standard headset fits close enough, as does a 40mm Thompson bottom bracket. Need to widen the rear triangle for a Sturmey Archer drum brake/3 speed and lace up some Velocity Blunt rims. It is good to be back in the garage again.

Back