When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you work on today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Yes , Will be looking for a new home . Doing a little research and sending some questions to a few who know about these . Trying to figure out the BEST end result for this little survivor . Definitely needs a service on rear hub and chain !! It needs a good home . BONUS here : In trade for my help and Parts gifted , I was given the little Delta Cadilight Jr that was on the bike originally . That put a big smile on my face ! :p

DSCF2688.JPG

DSCF2691.JPG

DSCF2692.JPG

DSCF2695.JPG

DSCF2707.JPG

DSCF2713.JPG

DSCF2712.JPG

I’m going to go with these tires and hoops just the way they are except swap the hubs out with ND. I swapped the bars and stem out for longhorns and the reversed stem. The headlight needs to be pushed down toward the road :(; just doing a mock fit before I take it apart

5B73553E-CEBF-4A9C-8201-0DDCA83ECFF4.jpeg

Last edited:
I have been chasing this Cladder Sound on our 37 Shelby ,,,Flyer Badged for a while.Slow day at work,so busted a move on the bottom bracket,,and low and behold,,I found the culprit,,,2nd picture down,,,needless to say ,,had to walk home from work,2 blocks,,,and now I reckon,I am looking for this ,,and the rest of the BB bearings

Utilizing my '71 womens Varsity as a truing stand, and the smell of boiled linseed oil, I built up the wheels for my coppertone '64 Varsity Tourist. I added the "coppergold" nipples for a little bling.
If all goes planned , a Bikehand truing stand will be forthcoming.

20191228_170728.jpg
20191228_170756.jpg

My homemade " RJ the bike guy" dishing
tool.
20191228_171148.jpg

Maybe a Bikehand dishing tool will be in order as well.

Back