When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you work on today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Rear hub for my 1945 RoadMaster is now cleaned and regreased. Laced into a freshly painted rim and is now ready to put back onto the bike

The main reason I built the wheel set up above in my last post was so I could use the crusty rims for my other CWC project. A 1941 Western Flyer girls bike that desperately needed some crusty painted wheels to match the rest of the bike. Got the rear wheel built today. Straightened and tensioned, and ready to go onto the bike. But it’s lunchtime so I’ll post pics on the bike later...

Last edited:

Yes, just black walls. But, had a turn of events yesterday, I'll post here.

Last edited:
Well, still have not touched the paint on the Barn Fresh 50 Super Cruiser, really fighting with myself on whether to leave it, or shine it up.
Wanted to even keep the original Firestones on it, and just change the tubes out. After removing the old tires, the beads were just too ate up, and the treads were separating badly! So For Now, I decided to put on a set of new re-pop Chains!:anguished:

Back