When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you work on today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Funny thing is I fell in love with It Instantly seeing it. Got stung by some kinda wasp🤷‍♂️ didn't even care🤣. Never owned an erector set as a kid so Now Maybe the bike will change looks from time to time since it's stupid simple to do. Here's part of the advertising I have managed to find for itView attachment 1433319
Eventually I want to at least build it identically into each pictured possibility while I own it & ride it at least once documented. For Fun & since there's Not Much information online documenting them
I think ya should do the one on the bottom left next! Lol

I think ya should do the one on the bottom left next! Lol
The Antica 🤣 which is funny because dnc1 here said the same thing & the Rekord was his faves.

I can make it happen as I have some 16" kids bikes with coaster hubs🤔

I may build it as a daily without the drums + gears & so that then will make it coaster only. I still want to do the 3 speed Hurret shifter set up but I Do Not want to tear anything up beyond undoable

The Antica 🤣 which is funny because dnc1 here said the same thing & the Rekord was his faves.

I can make it happen as I have some 16" kids bikes with coaster hubs🤔

I may build it as a daily without the drums + gears & so that then will make it coaster only. I still want to do the 3 speed Hurret shifter set up but I Do Not want to tear anything up beyond undoable
If you’re going to dare to be different…..go all in! 👍🏻

Can’t wait to see it!
Soon man soon❗ Dealing with mid 80+ heat and when it's not trying to cook me like a porkchop it's freakin' raining like the amazon rain forest🙄

The garage isn't clean enough to be out there working on Much for Now. Otherwise I'd be out there, music blasting & some cold brews until I couldn't keep my eyes open into the a.m. Painting, welding & wrenching on all sorts of projects

Worked on my 1939-41 Rollfast today. Disassembled last week, and did an OA bath on the painted parts this afternoon. Not bad results. I kept an eye on it and on average it soaked for about 20-25 minutes in 120 degree water, I didn’t check the pH but sometimes that’s important.

Well I hope this constitutes as working on bikes but worked on hanging up some bikes to separate from the Junkyard.... hung some up in junkyard too ... Created some room .... If you see anything that interests you let me know as some of these are going to be for sale ... obviously i will get you more pictures if interested ..,, Happy Fathers Day to All !!!

Bob
looks good Bob

Today’s thrash was getting my ‘33 Schwinn riding! Turned out extremely well! Oven cleaner removed the ugly blue and revealed a couple of colors it’s been painted in the past..., picked out a wheel set that was already proven, installed the new tires for it, straightened the seat up, picked out some handlebars that I could modify to make them look as I want. Only things left to do are swap to a better looking crank, make some brackets for my homemade crossbar and ride it!!! I freakin love it.

The handlebars were standard short “Boy Scout” type bars. I extended them about 3 1/2” and made a crossbar out of a junk sissy bar.

When I got it.

View attachment 1433164

View attachment 1433165
Got it broke down to a 24" BMX or Mountain Bike; as it is I have to swap over cables, Sachs Hurret Shifter, front wheel needs Trued & Clean/Grease the Entire bike. Now it can at least be stored or wall mounted in the garage so I don't have to worry about thieves 😎
Great to see the dismantling process didn't prove problematic.
Looks great as a BMX too!
Looking forward to seeing the next incarnations.

Back