When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you work on today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Good eye gt! You called it!! Na she loves this bike so much she could care less! Lmao! Looks like it’s a 53!

image.jpg

This morning I went into uncharted waters and disassemble my New Departure Model D for an inspection and overhaul. I am glad to have found instructional information on the web.
20210811_082017.jpg

Wow... a lot of disc. All look serviceable. I'm glad I bought this tool a long time ago at a yard sale for a quarter.
20210811_091425.jpg

Even with with a spanner , I can't seem to get the sprocket set nut separated from the driver. I'll leave it for now.
20210811_091513.jpg

All parts soaking in there respective containers.
20210811_093359.jpg

Well with that done. Time to ride.

This morning I went into uncharted waters and disassemble my New Departure Model D for an inspection and overhaul. I am glad to have found instructional information on the web.View attachment 1461115
Wow... a lot of disc. All look serviceable. I'm glad I bought this tool a long time ago at a yard sale for a quarter.
View attachment 1461120
Even with with a spanner , I can't seem to get the sprocket set nut separated from the driver. I'll leave it for now.
View attachment 1461125
All parts soaking in there respective containers.
View attachment 1461131
Well with that done. Time to ride.
The dust cover on that outer bearing is a left handed thread. So it’s the opposite direction to loosen it. I’ll usually use a screwdriver and a hammer to brake em loose and then your good to go! Hope this helps you “get er done!”! Lmao!

Working on the Quadrant Chainless bicycle again.
Finally got the drive train parts removed from the frameset.....

The bottom bracket is designed to remain in situ with the gearwheel removed......

...just need to remove the B/B tomorrow, then the frame will be ready to shotblast/wire brush to prep for a framebuilder to replace that rotted through frame tube!

Back