When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you work on today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Put black walls on my ‘39 DX and stripped the rack for paint. I use a chemical stripper first to save me time in the blasting cabinet. V/r Shawn

Sooo as stated I have been tearing stuff apart, stripping parts, cleanin' them up, and here's the guard as mentioned earlier in mock up with the rack from the box store Schwinn posted. It's Oasis Blue Satin Rustoleum 2x Ultra Cover Paint & Primer. I'm thinkin' the bike will be redone in an Ultra Matte Black & this Oasis Blue under a Semi Gloss Clear with Polished parts, wheels & some custom detail touches

The 3 speed hub I had on the Typhoon had been playing up for a while. I persisted with it, pulling it down and replacing a couple of broken parts I found but it was still skipping in 3rd. I finally decided to swap the 7 speed nexus/Araya wheel set I recently removed from the f’ugly 4 gill.

I know I called the Monark Bare Metal Cruiser done a few weeks back, but we all know how that is!!
Thinking of working this 51 Shelby front fender up for the rear of the bike, always liked these fender braces. Thoughts??

Back