When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike didn't you ride today!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-
Didn't ride this one today. Having some trouble getting this one rolling correctly. Waiting to get past frustration to work on it again. Building this bike up from parts pile has been a big pain in the butt since day one. But I still like it and know it will be worth the effort in the end.

60s Rex Chrome Ratrod with SA 5 speed, SA dy no front, both with 90mm drums. Only frame and crank are original and the crank gave me problems this morning. I salvaged the original chrome (sort of) and the rest is....... a frankenbike

IMG_1570.jpg

IMG_1569.jpg

IMG_1573.jpg

Early Electra Rat Rod I picked up yesterday for $60. Only 18 years old but the owner “aged it” leaving it outside near the ocean. Removed much of the rust and doused it in crc to protect it. Nice tig welded steel frame and nexus 3 speed. Service is almost done and I will take it for a ride tomorrow.

Back