When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike is this?

-

Cranky Chain Cycles

Finally riding a big boys bike
Does anyone know anything about this bike? The seller is clueless and doesn’t name a price so I have no idea if it’s worth my energy to drive an hour so see it.
7c7d142c048dd0744a886cd5eb9adc9a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gonna need better pics. Looks like modern wheel set and brakes along with a modification for the homemade guard. Personally until the seller puts a price on it I don't get too excited. V/r Shawn

Looks like the chain guard has two functions 1. Keep the bottom of your vintage Calvins from getting chewed up and b. It redirects the shift cable for the multi speed rear hub, a little backyard shade tree solution?

And here I am being ignorant thinking it's obscure enough to be OEM.

Since the seller appears to have very limited knowledge on the bike it will probably take a trip to look at it and determine if it has any future at your shop? Personally I'd go look just because you never know?

Back