When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Bike Stand to Buy?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I've also have had a Park PCS 4 in my basement for at least 15 years (maybe even longer), and it still looks and works as nice as the day I bought it. I couldn't tell you how many bikes have been up on it over the years. I have been happy with it.

About a year ago I bought some sort of generic fluid trainer for like 10$ at goodwill with a fluid assembly missing all the fluid. I was going to repair it to use, but I think do to suggestions I read hear I took the resistance assembly off and just use it as a work stand. If you want to go inexpensive I have found they also make for a nice work stand. I often use it for tune ups as its easy to move around and carry upstairs or outside. It allows me to tune up derailleurs, run cables and make brake adjustments just as well as the larger stand.

IMG_5835.JPG

(it has become my go to work stand, as it light, sturdy and portable). Now that its warmer out, I have been using it on my outdoor picnic table.

Last edited:
Back