When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bikes are these sprockets from

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

David Brown

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Can someone tell me what bike these sprocket are for. The one with the five spokes I think is a Stevens for their universal repair hanger. The other 2 I have no idea.
Any help would be appreciated.

The bottom 2 look like Emblem Angola NY, which usually have a peculiar 2” offset (c-c) of the drive pin.
One might also check the diameter of the crank shaft holes by test-fitting on a more standard crank (see if loose, oversized).

Modern one-piece crank (OPC) sets have 15/16”-24tpi right side cones; (under 1”).

It looks like you have one crank set; perhaps one might also test-fit for interchangeability of the bearing cone hardware (suspect not if oversized).

Also note that Emblem was a supplier to Eaton’s of Canada, eh?

Last edited:
I think you are right that the bottom picture is a Emblem Sprocket.. I just mounted it on the crank set up to see if it fits, not sure that is the right crank for it.
Thanks

#1 looks alot like a late teens Miami with 2" drive pin spacing. Seeing that it also has the short pin spacing hole, I would think means it was drilled out to fit a different crank than Emblem. The others as AS mentions are Emblem. A known Emblem crank with 2" drive pin spacing and large diameter drive-side threads will vet all of them. Emblem and some Miami sprockets have a slightly larger center hole and 2" drive pin spacing/oversized threads and cones. These cranks and sprockets it seems were made by the same manufacturer but who?

Last edited:
All 3 sprockets have a center hole of 2.5 mm and 2 inches from center hole to center of crank arm sprocket pin hole.

I had a nicely re-drilled chain ring sprocket similar to the first one, but the new drive pin hole was drilled in the same arm (or leg) as the original reinforced hole, and not as far of an offset (more like standard).
We have also seen examples on the CABE. https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/emblem-manufacturing-info.125531/page-3#post-949934
The old Stevens ads and pictures are not that clear. https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/miami-chainring-minutiae.143834/page-3#post-1297468

Last edited:
I had a bike with the same chain ring as the second one. Look at the last few pictures in my post.

Back