When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Bikes did you add in 2022?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
One went out & 6 came in ... packed in like sardines ... Wife wants a new house & I want a BIG pole barn!!
Sorry no pics I do my darndest to keep em covered. What someone doesn't see doesn't start arguments!!!
Seeing I have over 30 bikes
I had 60 at one point, amassed over 27 years in the hobby. Now down to 33, with more thinning out to do. The basement is not small. Now it feels spacious!

Managed to just keep two but picked up a bunch of parts to hopefully finish some projects in '23

First up this killer prewar 20" Rollfast... this little fella found it's way into some talented hands @Eddie_Boy did an amazing job building this one up with his granddaughter. Always nice to see the results!

IMG_4682.jpg

Next up a nice '42 Ladies Rollfast came out of the same basement as the 20". This one still had the stock uranium glass Persons on board. Cleaned up nicely and it found a new home in AZ with a fellow CABER

IMG_4872.jpg

Next up: The keepers (for now 🤣)

"El Rojo" '56 BFG badged Red Phantom 98% OG and mechanically fantastic... ridden very little by OG owner

IMG_6558.jpg

IMG_6306.jpg

Last but not least:

'41 BFG DX Challenger... All there with OG paint that pops!

IMG_6052.jpg

IMG_6090.jpg

Not looking for anything else currently but we shall see what '23 brings... Happy Hunting folks!

Scored this '86 Voyageur this past week on Ebay. Still waiting for it to arrive.
I needed another bike like I need another hole in my head, but I've admired the dark green "British Pine" paint on this model for a long time, and it's the first one that I've seen come up for sale in many years of watching. Couldn't help myself. It's an inch too big for me, but I'll be able to ride it ok.
Seller's photo from the auction.

After being away from collecting for 20 years, the last couple years I had accumulated a lot of newer muscle bikes , rat bikes and cruisers which I wouldn’t have paid attention to before. In June I decided it was time to blow stuff out and move to older bikes where my heart really is.1757065

Back