When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Classic Bicycle Brand Are You Loyal Too?

-
Rollfast for me all the way! man how can you not love the quality style and fit of a Rollfast!
I wouldn't own anything but a Rollfast!

P7070196sm_zps80da31aa-1.jpg

P7070195_zps0a187ee4-1.jpg

P7070194sm_zps74c15890-1.jpg

IMG_3999_zpsdc4b9c97-1.jpg

Well no surprise there, Hey Scott since you like Rollfasts so much how about I go and pick up this one: http://maine.craigslist.org/atq/4169159896.html for you and we'll trade for one of those cheap a$$ Huffy's you also seem to be fond of.

Rollfast for me all the way! man how can you not love the quality style and fit of a Rollfast!
I wouldn't own anything but a Rollfast!

NEWSFLASH!
Scott has shifted his loyalty away from Huffman, and now he wouldn't own anything but a Rollfast.
Those long tailed Streamline frames by Huffman are sitting out by the curb awaiting the trashmans arrival now!
We better get over there quick!

you laugh but I'd ride that! ;)

Scott... I fear you are over-reaching. Yes; you single-handedly raised Huffy from a laughing stock to a respected and coveted brand... but this... this is beyond even your capacity... I beg of you... do not go there...:(

Scott... I fear you are over-reaching. Yes; you single-handedly raised Huffy from a laughing stock to a respected and coveted brand... but this... this is beyond even your capacity... I beg of you... do not go there...:(

Wait I'm lost now, are we talking about the Rollfast or the Walmaritian?:confused:

Last edited:
I am loyal to prewar balloon tire bicycles that are generally regarded as rare...either deluxe models or excellent original paint specimens (but favor colors outside of red, blue, and black).
No single manufacturer has produced enough of a diverse portfolio that I would remain within their lines.
Chris

Back