When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What deal did you miss out on today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
6687B02D-19AA-453A-8C06-802367C04161.jpeg
Missed this last month. $50 single bid. Hard to find 5 speed Corvette orig. paint frame.
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=162887254005
Worse part was that I bought the seat from this bike but didn’t bid the frame!:persevere:

Here is a good true story: some people here in town donated a bunch of clothing to Goodwill. The clothing belonged to a guy who passed away recently the story goes, and the family was told by someone close to the deceased that he had about $30k in cash stashed somewhere in the apartment. They all looked and looked and found no money, But, Soon after donating the clothing whispers of someone working at Goodwill found wads of cash in the liner of a leather jacket. LOL
Well, word got out and the family contacted Goodwill and the Police confiscated the money from the employee and it went back to the family. I don’t know the law on this kind of thing, but I do know when to shut the fudge up if I find 30k. Apparently this idiot had to spout off about it. LOL

This is what I said earlier.My friend found this at a garage sale.It was in the yard as yard art ! An 1886 Columbia light roadster !
1896.jpg

Back