When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What details really attract you to a bike or part?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

fordmike65

Riding a '37 Colson Imperial
Post up pics of lil details that grab your attention when it comes to bikes, badges, accessories, and parts. I've noticed that I have a thing for paint-matched headlights. Chrome & aluminum lights are pretty cool too, but when I see a bike with a blue or maroon fenderlight, I really dig it.

lights2.jpg

LIGH4.jpg

lights1.jpg

LIGHT5.jpg

Not like its a secret but the thing that attracts me to a bike is the visible age and history in the finish or weathering. I fall in love with bikes that have tons of wear, unusual fade in the paint, spider cracks in the paint, layers of bad repaints etc. You can get two bikes that are identical and the fade and patina will be totally different on both bikes. Its like a finger print.
Details I like factory-wise are tanks, racks, deep fenders are a huge plus, long spring saddles and skiptooth drivetrains.
My CWC posted below is a pretty good example of what I would fall head over heals for.

CWC1.jpeg

Back