When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Did He Buy?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Stephanie Smithson

Look Ma, No Hands!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
It seems my father is really starting to take an interest in bicycle since restoring a Monark deluxe for him. Yesterday he pulled up to my house and showed me these 4 tricycles he just purchased. I know nothing about trikes can anyone help me out? Let's just start with 2....the green one is an EVANS. Any idea of year/value? History? Second up close pic is an Colston. Seems to be the oldest in the fleet? Year/value? He paid $325 for all 4, I don't even know if that was a deal or not.

View attachment 300803 View attachment 300800 View attachment 300799 View attachment 300795 View attachment 300796 It seems my father is really starting to take an interest in bicycle since restoring a Monark deluxe for him. Yesterday he pulled up to my house and showed me these 4 tricycles he just purchased. I know nothing about trikes can anyone help me out? Let's just start with 2....the green one is an EVANS. Any idea of year/value? History? Second up close pic is an Colston. Seems to be the oldest in the fleet? Year/value? He paid $325 for all 4, I don't even know if that was a deal or not.
I think your father should become part of the CABE, too. Guess he just buys them and you do the research!

I think your father should become part of the CABE, too. Guess he just buys them and you do the research!
That's pretty much it. I will say that he is def into bikes at the moment. I have spent more time with him the last 6 months because of bikes than I prob have the last 10 years. My kids are even involved now because he got them each a stingray (lucky little devils). Only kids I know that ride 68 stingrays around the neighborhood and they love it! So does papa .

Back