When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you find today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Just got a box with the fork for my Monark 5 Bar! Sooooooo much nicer than my old one! Big thanks to @Krakatoa!
38A21617-B1C0-4837-8559-7F8A78F34458.jpeg

Nice finds! I’d frame that newspaper! Please post more pics of the ‘38 project!
The 38 project has been going along very slowly. Have a few other projects in front of it. Just glad to have found a few pieces for when the time comes! Here’s where it’s at.
Framing the news paper is what’s happening to it for sure!
The wife found a 1942 Delco wood case radio and yesterday was her birthday so I did that for her yesterday.

D8C03D34-E93C-48EE-AC36-EB82C4EAEE45.jpeg

007A35BC-8DB4-4BDA-96B7-E834CA67C81A.jpeg

42B33FCB-B6F2-4C6C-8AA7-08E8F64996DF.jpeg

The 38 project has been going along very slowly. Have a few other projects in front of it. Just glad to have found a few pieces for when the time comes! Here’s where it’s at.
Framing the news paper is what’s happening to it for sure!
The wife found a 1942 Delco wood case radio and yesterday was her birthday so I did that for her yesterday.

View attachment 1706657

View attachment 1706663

View attachment 1706664
That ‘38 is sweet! I love that Delco too!

I found this in my pocketwatch spare parts box, its amazing what we aquire for spares and then forget about until they are needed. This is a spare Waltham watch movement from about 1902, in an original jewelers display case. At the turn of the century you chose your movement and then your case and had the watchmaker assemble them, so movements were much fancier to attract your attention in the showcase.

the movement in question is a model 92 Waltham, these are a favourite of mine as they are both beautiful and highly accurate. The bulk of the model 92s were railroad quality watches. This is part of a parts stash as I run a few of these movements as regular day to day watches.

Back