When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What do I have here?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Monark Owner

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Hello All,
Bought this Schwinn at a yard sale yesterday. I am unsure what model this is. Rides well.....thanks.
Monark owner
CC18FE59-7949-4250-908D-3CFA6F3583DF.jpeg

Looks like a Schwinn composite. B 6 rack, chain ring off of something else, deluxe guard and springer. I think someone put this togather out of parts.
Serial number can be found either under the bottom bracket or stamped on the left rear drop out right above where the wheel goes in.

By the way, the six hole racks are very sought after. I looked for YEARS for the one I finally got for my B 6 project.

Hello All,
Bought this Schwinn at a yard sale yesterday. I am unsure what model this is. Rides well.....thanks.
Monark ownerView attachment 1033902
I'm not sure, Could be a spitfire or some thing other than that. The crank and sprocket look to be later than the rest of the bike. Chain guard looks to be early to mid 50's. Not sure of the springer. It does look like a parts bike build. Nothing is of the same era of Schwinns. Ride it on. Razin.

The saddle looks like an English jobbie to me, I’ve seen select US saddles with that style sprung nose but it is far more common on English bikes. Any stamp visible on it?
Cool new whip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back