When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What do I have, here?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Fork stop tube metal with rubber inserts
15703101009461872692185.jpg

Evidently, I received incorrect info concerning the model year. Serial number is H58044.
Thank you all for the information. As far as I know, that is the correct rack for the bike. I'll also change the grips to be period correct (I thought it was a '53). What was the fork stop tube for the springer fork? If it was made of rubber, it probably disintegrated years ago. My understanding is that this bike sat in a garage for over 40 years.
The fork stop kept the fork from denting the tank when you turned.

The fork stop kept the fork from denting the tank when you turned.

So a 41 model that wasn't equipped with a tank but had a springer did not get the fork bumper, right? My 41 B6 didn't have the optional springer fork but has a tank and it doesn't have the bumper either.

So a 41 model that wasn't equipped with a tank but had a springer did not get the fork bumper, right? My 41 B6 didn't have the optional springer fork but has a tank and it doesn't have the bumper either.
Forget about that! Duh!

That's what I was told, but I've seen lots of tank models without the bumper? I think it really depended on which mechanic put it together. Ha Ha Ha
I have seen more of the bumpers on the fully equipped models.

Ok
Not Sure are these the Correct Wheels? Probably War Time
a286e421ba13c16f623aacacb88c83f2.jpg
c994aed8acf59872b92ee0949cebacb1.jpg
efa5a2b812057f65be1b62f1ab5c92cc.jpg
3dafe082ef000c2212b5dcf178698ab2.jpg

Nice match for one of those bikes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

When did Schwinn change from skip tooth drive to regular / non skip tooth drive? Also, who does seat recovering?
Thank you for your replies!

Don't recover that seat!! Nice survivor! Bob U. Does seats, if ya really want one recovered, will trade ya a more used identical seat to have done, could use yours on one of my 41 Schwinn's

Back