When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What do I have here?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
This all I see
Here

Cleveland Welding (CWC); “A” series, missing suffix stamping, if any, used for estimating date of manufacture, (sometimes a red flag when not shown).
Looks earlier with straight down tube and chain stays — (unless a juvenile size?).
Chain ring sprocket looks like a 24-tooth for easier pedaling; seat post clamp looks post-war.
what's the value on something like this? worth trying to restore? got it today really good deal

Likely a 1947-A. The juvenile and youths bicycles may not have received the same design changes and streamlining as the full size models.
The value of 24” juvenile models may be relatively lower, as they may be too small for many adult size collectors; however, the size might be just-right for goldie locks or a person of smaller stature.

The price might be increased by a simpler cleaning, lube and polish; but on the other hand might be difficult to get a positive return, after only replacing both grips, tires and tubes, (if necessary).
A good candidate for teaching a younger person (if the bike fits), about maintenance, repair (e.g., patches), and the value of stuff.

Last edited:
What brand hub ?
If it's a Morrow.
Screenshot_20210916-113637_Chrome.jpg

What is the measurement between the two head badge mounting holes?
I believe I see the outline of a Western Flyer Badge...maybe, don't quote me.

Back