When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

what do i have here?!?!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
M

mbarney811

so just to start off, i dont know anything about old bikes. but im a classic car guy myself so i definatley have a great appreciation for them. while i was cleaning out my grandmas garage recently i found this bike that was my late uncles from way back. my grandma told me she had bought it from sears. she pretty much just gave it to me. i havnt looked at it up close yet so i dont know what all the badges and everything say but i snapped this picture with my phone while i had the chance. from what i know its pretty much all original and 100% complete. can anyone tell me anything about it??? is it worth anything?? is it worth putting any money into??? help me!!! any help will be much appreciated. ill try to get more pics this weekend. thanks!
-Michael

heres the link to the pic:
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m80/mbarney811/0303081548.jpg

looks like a sears flightliner, I'd just clean it up and ride it no need to restore like old cars its only original once. They are nice bikes

Back