When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What do I have ?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Papajoe12

On Training Wheels
Found this in a shed of the house I just got. Tag says Delmar Simmons Hardware. I don't see a number anywhere on it. If you could help date it and approximate value? I don't want to toss it, but I have know interest in it. Plan on selling it local in the Indy area.

20201229_093038.jpg

20201229_093049.jpg

20201229_093032.jpg

List it in the for sale section on the Cabe for "pick-up only" and you will get a better price. As a girl's bike in a house sale, the going price would be $20.00 and you'd be lucky to get that. A fair price would be a 100 bucks. Is it worth more? Yes it definitely is, if it were to be parted out, selling each part individually, but that's a real hassle. The frame and seat go to the curb. I see a couple hundred bucks in parts, but the person buying that bike will be more than likely only interested in the the drop stand and stem. Post your address in your ad and if there's a Colson collector near you, I'm sure you will get a call. Thanks for saving the bike, and not giving it to the scrapper.

Back