When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What do you folks think of this Iver Johnson?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
1915 was the first year for that joint at the arch to top tube connection. That could be a bit later model due to the star chainring vs. the Snowflake.

1915 Catalog (model 88)
Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 9.11.08 AM.png

1916 Model 87. (The model 88 in 1916 is shown with the curved bridge tube fixed to the top tube)

Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 9.14.41 AM.png

Catalogs show that Iver used flat fenders in 1918, but switched to raingutter (deeper) fenders in 1922. I'm missing 1919-1921 catalogs, so I can't be sure when the switch occurred.

Nope, I haven't bought it. I'm still financially buried under a 1927 Hercules path racer restoration not to mention the fact I'm completely out of room for more bikes. They've already crept from the garage into the bedroom. They're just not gonna look right in the kitchen. :)

Looking at Iverider's catalogs, it's amazing that they made this exact model (model 86 with same seat and crank) all the way to 1941!

I HAD Facebook but no more, when I click the link I get the ad. I can also peruse the classifieds while I am there. seems like once you sign up, they keep spying on you. smart people never signed up at all.
How do you know that your not being spied on right now ....

All original ? I all ways leave my nickel handle bars outside even in so cal 😀 and the front fender? just painted..

Back