When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What do you think an un-restored Firestone Fleetwood Supreme is worth these days.?

• Thread starter Deleted member 72895
  • Start date
#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
First of all I would like to THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH for your input!!!

A little back round on the bike... I bought it in 1994 before the internet was really "anything", and the only information I could find was from books and newsletters from bike collectors and antique bike sellers. The first time I saw a picture of a DH Super Streamliner, I HAD TO OWN ONE!!!! My manufacturing business was doing really well and this was going to be my bonus! So the dealers I contacted all said "Good luck there buddy"!

That was until I contacted Sleepy Hallow ( I bet you can guess where this is going ;) ) and they said, "Sure but it is a lot of money"!
My reply, "I don't care, I want the bike"! Now looking back, in my minds eye... They must have been laughing their arses off and hooting " We just duped another stooge from California!"

So now lets progress to mid October 2020: I post this thread and I got a REAL SURPRISE!

At first the news pissed me off and I just wanted to part it out... And be rid of the damn thing Then over the last week when I went into my bike room and saw the bike, I had to chuckle... I really do love it "for the sum of the parts" and the lesson the bike taught me! Sadly though, the bike is to small for me to comfortably ride. But, heck I own plein air paintings worth 10X the value of the bike... And I can't ride them either!

So I am going to restore it, than hang it on the wall ( right next to my plein air art)!
Thanks again guys!

Back