When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What do you think an un-restored Firestone Fleetwood Supreme is worth these days.?

• Thread starter Deleted member 72895
  • Start date
-
I think you would get more money parting it. For example neither that stem or guard are correct for this bike but are money pieces so I would probably sell them separately. V/r Shawn
It's not all about money Shawn. We beg to differ again...lol.. It's a hobby, not a stock market. If everyone who had a "non correct showroom bike" parted it out, where would the hobby be? Swap meets, Cabe, newbies, history, personal tweaks on anything stock would not exist. We can't all afford ( or desire) a bone stock or 100 point resto. Viva la freedom to express and be a bit different. Cheers, Bob

It's not all about money Shawn. We beg to differ again...lol.. It's a hobby, not a stock market. If everyone who had a "non correct showroom bike" parted it out, where would the hobby be? Swap meets, Cabe, newbies, history, personal tweaks on anything stock would not exist. We can't all afford ( or desire) a bone stock or 100 point resto. Viva la freedom to express and be a bit different. Cheers, Bob
Bob the guy was asking what the value because he is considering selling hence my suggestion for maximizing the sale--nothing less, nothing more.

Bob the guy was asking what the value because he is considering selling hence my suggestion for maximizing the sale--nothing less, nothing more.
Ok buddy, just offering my 2 bits as well. That's what the hobby is also about. Freedom to express ones opinion. We can always agree to disagree on anything, no hard feelings either way. Send heat, we had a dusting of snow on Friday. Cheers, Bob

Hi Joaquin,

I have some questions to assist in determining value:
1. Is the tank original chrome or has been re-plated?
2. What is the serial number on the frame?
3. Is the crows beak guard sheet metal or a cast repop? The cast ones are slightly thicker; is it magnetic?
Kindly, Brant

Here you go Brant:
1: Yes the tank is original chrome.
2: H 2985
3: The chain guard is formed sheetmetal.

Could one of you folks post up a picture of the correct Firestone head badge for the bike?

Here is the way I see it based on your images, detailed images would help in making a better assessment:
Frame and fork: $1,500+/-
Lights with bracket $450+/-
Chain guard $450+/-
Tomahawk stem/Wald #5 $1,000 +/-
Badge $100-$125
Tank $1,000-$1,200
Pedals (Persons or Torrington?) $300-500 depending if they are original and condition. Edit, see below.

The badge should be the Firestone Marty illustrated above; the fenders are not correct, this model was never offered with a chrome tank. The chain guard should be the Firestone guard, not the crow's beak. Stem never came on this bike as a stock item; an aftermarket upgrade.

You have a great collection of parts there which are super desirable. You could always try selling it for the total here which comes to around $4,800 give or take. If it doesn't sell intact it seems that it would be easy to net that amount pieced out. You can do a quick search to compare others that sold or are still available in the past year.

Good luck. Kindly, Brant

Last edited:
Back