When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Does A Cheapskate CABEr Bring To A Free Swap Meet?

-

Goldenrod

I live for the CABE
THEMSELVES!

THINK OF THIS EVENT AS A DEADBEAT CONVENTION. WE HOPE TO BE UP TO OUR TONSILS IN SLACKERS. NOTIFY ME IF YOU WANT A $10 LUNCH OR YOU CAN EAT SCRAPES. WE GUARANTEE THAT THIS EVENT WILL BE MORE FUN THAN POKING A DEAD CAT. BRING YOUR LADY OR A RECENTLY WASHED, INFLATABLE DOLL. ALL BIKE COLLECTORS ARE WELCOME AS LONG AS THEY ARE LEASHED.

Last edited:
THEMSELVES!

THINK OF THIS EVENT AS A DEADBEAT CONVENTION. WE HOPE TO BE UP TO OUR TONSILS IN SLACKERS. NOTIFY ME IF YOU WANT A $10 LUNCH OR YOU CAN EAT SCRAPES. WE GUARANTEE THAT THIS EVENT WILL BE MORE FUN THAN POKING A DEAD CAT. BRING YOUR LADY OR A RECENTLY WASHED, INFLATABLE DOLL. ALL BIKE COLLECTORS ARE WELCOME AS LONG AS THEY ARE LEASHED.View attachment 1672429
Hey! You stole my picture! 🤣

Hummm.. This may turn out interesting.

What Does A Cheapskate CABEr Bring To A Free Swap Meet?"​

"I'd have no clue, what in the heck ya'll be doing with thousands of "Free" and completely stripped bare girl frames, unless there's a metal scrap yard across the street..​

Back