When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What does your current project look like now?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I do not know what this bike is, no one can identify the maker. It’s not Schwinn as the drive pin on the chainring is not in the right place.

It’s fixed gear, as it was originally. The original wood wheels were toast so I built new ones. I finished it yesterday and rode it 5 miles around a mile little used circular drive. Works great, smooth, fun.

My Current project(s) are all over the house and have spread through three sheds and into my office. My wife is way less than impressed with this and I am in the doghouse bigtime from the last trip to pick up my under reassembly '51 Cycle-Truck as my planning was not so swift for the trip. Long ugly story but the bike was very nice, and Pete and his dog were a trip! Anyway, I am now about halfway in reassembly and anxious to get it back together, and then on to the next one (or ones) - Several other Cycle-Trucks, a 20" wheel, '49 Juvenile, and four other bikes behind me in the office/Florida Room. Doghouse life is not my favorite at this point, but it IS my fault, what a mess I have made! Photos of some of the causes:

There are more, but I think you get the idea.. I may get out of the doghouse before the end of the year..

REC

Last edited:
Back